Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we have incorporated the best practices and created new routines to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. While the numbers of cases and the variants of the virus continue to evolve, we remain committed to keeping our patients and team healthy. To set you at ease, we would like you to be aware that we are adhering to CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
Here are some of the measures we are taking:
- In order to maintain social distancing standards all services (optical and clinical) are by appointment only.
- If you have travelled outside New England in the 10 days leading up to your appointment, please call us at least 1 day prior to your appointment to ensure we can see you at your scheduled date and time.
- We are screening all patients and employees for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to entry to our office, including temporal temperature checks. Please call when you arrive at our office so we may start the screening process.
- Masks, which are required, help protect patients and providers.
- Surface disinfectants and regular cleaning ensure our office is ready for your visit.
- Exam rooms and equipment are disinfected between every patient.- We've installed protective barriers in the exam rooms and at our front desk.
- We train regularly on the topic of infection control and look for ways to improve.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Dr. Barton Higley and the team at EyeWorks
For the latest updates and good news from us, follow us on Facebook!