In the weeks since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we are incorporating best practices and creating new routines to ensure safety for our patients and staff. We are deeply committed to keeping our patients and team safe and healthy. We are confident that our protocols will keep us all safe and we are eager for your return! To set you at ease, we would like you to be aware of some of these measures.
- In order to maintain social distancing standards all services (optical and clinical) are by appointment only. Please call prior to arriving at the office to ensure appointment availability.
- If you are traveling to New Hampshire from a non-New England state or have traveled to a non-New England state in the 14 days leading up to your appointment, please call before your appointment to ensure we can see you for your scheduled date and time. A 14 day self-quarantine may be required prior to your visit.
- We are screening all patients and employees for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to entry to our office, including temporal temperature checks.
- Masks, which are required, help protect patients and providers.
- Surface disinfectants and regular cleaning ensure our office is ready for your visit.
- Exam rooms and equipment are disinfected between every patient.
- We've installed protective barriers in the exam rooms and at our front desk.
- We train regularly on the topic of infection control and look for ways to improve.
We’d also like to let you know that we continue to treat eye emergencies. Please contact us if you experience an eye or vision problem which you feel may be urgent. With the recent expanded use of telehealth services, we now offer in-home service for urgent issues via Telemedicine using your computer or smart device.
We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Barton Higley and the team at EyeWorks
For the latest updates and good news from us, follow us on Facebook!