- Order Contacts
- Conveniently order your contacts online here! We offer free shipping on any annual supply.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Many patients wonder what the difference is between ordering glasses online versus purchasing them at EyeWorks. The value of eyewear comes from several factors and here is a list of the 10 best reasons to have us fill your prescription.
1. Trained opticians: Having nationally certified opticians ensure we will fill your prescription exactly as your doctor has prescribed. We have one of the best trained staffs in the country. Click here to see our opticians.
2. Optical Consultation: Your optician is trained to give advice on lens design and frame fashion.
3. Frame Quality: We take the time to find the best quality and fashionable frames available. Frame quality comes from the materials they are made of as well as the manufacturing process.
4. Lens Quality: We use the best lens designs from Hoya. Our lenses are twice as scratch resistant as the average lenses.
5. Measurements: Having the best instrumentation and education for our opticians allows us to take measurements that provide the clearest vision possible. Click here to see our measuring device
6. Lens Warranty: Our lenses have the best scratch resistance available and have a no fault warranty for two years.
7. Frame Warranty: Our frames hold a 1 to 2 year no fault warranty depending on the designer.
8. Customer satisfaction guarantee: If for any reason you are unhappy with your prescription or your frame choice, you have 60 days to exchange or be refunded.
9. Prescription verification: We make sure that your prescription was created at the lab the way the doctor prescribed and to the national standards. Many online retailers eyewear do not meet the national standards. We have an in-house finishing lab that allows us to control the quality of your eyewear right here. Click here to see our lab edger.
10. Eyewear adjustments: We provide complimentary adjustments and minor repairs for the life of your eyewear purchase with us. Having great fitting glasses provide the best vision and comfort.
Please take a moment to check out our website. You can schedule appointments, check in online, order contact lenses and purchase your eye supplements. If you are looking to make an appointment for a child under the age of 3, please call the office at 603-352-7803.
Please contact our office directly if you are having an Eye Emergency or call 911 for medical emergencies. * EyeWorks has after hours services available.